Tuesday 12 February 2013

I Heart Hearts

Valentines day is not a big thing in the long thin house, it usually involves a homemade card, possibly chocolate of some description, (which is not that different from most other days) occasionally flowers, Tulips are my favourite followed by Daffodils and then Roses, and sometimes but not very often a glass of fizz (not cola !) with dinner. I think it is another Anniversary that is more fuelled by sales than sentiment, but the one thing I do like is a nice Heart ! whether it be a twiggy one, a glittery one , a pebble shaped one found on beach or an edible one I love them all !

Happy Valentines Day,

Speak soon,

Mim xx





 



IMG_0435




IMG_0785




IMG_2580

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I am always very pleased to hear from you, and will try to answer you as quick as I can.