Monday 7 May 2012

'sew' it begins !

I have started! Said I would didn't I ! Just a quick peek of my new makes, still in planning stages, I won't trust myself to use my scrummy vintage fabric finds until I'm happy with the designs, size etc. I have been thinking about making Rag dolls (there, now you all know!) for a while, I've been looking around gathering inspiration...and cool fabrics for the outfits, and thinking more and more of a primary school teacher who would bring her collection of fairytale rag dolls to school to use at story time, it was magical !....I'm going to have a lot of fun creating the outfits, I'm thinking Red Riding Hood meets steam punk ! Wish me luck, speak soon.

20120507-132657.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Red Riding Hood meets Steampunk sounds great. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I am always very pleased to hear from you, and will try to answer you as quick as I can.