Sunday 1 April 2012

Greetings from!

Husband has a thing for vintage postcards,he likes to use them as bookmarks ( he is an avid reader !). When rifling through his stash I found some far too good to just use as bookmarks,so I have claimed them,and displayed them around the house on old mirrors ( another collection of mine! ). I think my favourite is the 50's cat one, which came from a Brocante in Brittany France,where we stayed with some good friends last year. It was definitely a highlight of the holiday watching husband who speaks very little French being coerced by an elderly French gentleman into buying more postcards than he wanted to mostly of little old ladies in national costume surrounded by chickens! We had covered a large part of the Brocante before he extricated himself!!

20120401-110542.jpg

20120401-110551.jpg

20120401-110558.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I gave you a Kreative Blogger award. Enjoy. http://craftingismybliss.wordpress.com/2012/04/01/my-first-blogging-award-wow/

    ReplyDelete

Hello, thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog, I am always very pleased to hear from you, and will try to answer you as quick as I can.